ROCK for CancerSupport
Wednesday 26 June 2019
Dinner and Dancing to Live Music
on the Lakefront in Coppet
Since 2015, at minimum twice a year, ESCA CS volunteer Jodie Cole and Anne Duke have been graciously organizing “ROCK for CancerSupport” – FUN fundraisers in support of ESCA CancerSupport.
Join us on June 26 for the summer Fundraiser, whether you’re one person, a couple, or more! The more the merrier! You don’t need an invitation to register!
The dress code theme is WHITE!
We are part of a friendly easy-going international community, many of whom come back each year to “ROCK for CancerSupport”. The music of the CRAZY CANADIANS, “Geneva’s premier rock ‘n’ roll band…bringing the FUN to the dance floor” makes for an entertaining evening of dancing and dinner for 65CHF per person. We generally have a full house of “ESCA CS Friends” who flock in for a night of dance – in support of ESCA CancerSupport.
Reserve your places now! CHF65 per person and payable in advance by bank transfer. Limited places.
- Wednesday 26 June from 7pm
- Salle Communale de Coppet – scroll down for a situation map
- Registration and apero begin at 7pm (Tahi Manuka Honey tasting)
- Buffet dinner and dancing all evening
- Cash bar
- The dress code theme is WHITE!
- Tombola tickets will be on sale for many OUTSTANDING prizes. Scroll down for the growing list… We will accept donated prizes for the tombola! Contact Melania@CancerSupport.ch
- ALL proceeds go to ESCA CancerSupport
- Questions: Contact Melania Quinn, Fundraising and Events Manager: Melania@CancerSupport.ch
- Reserve your places now!
It’s a FUN Fundraiser for ESCA CancerSupport
It’s with thanks to your support that we can provide free of charge professional emotional support and trained practical help, in English, to cancer patients and their families during all stages of illness and recovery. Your support also helps to provide a confidential atmosphere for people to talk, be active, and support others with similar conditions. The Event Team volunteer their time and services to help make “Rock for CancerSupport” a profitable FUNdraiser. Thank you for your participation!
If you can’t attend ROCK for CancerSupport and would like to make a contribution click here. We’d be grateful. Certain levels of corporate contributions are recognized at the event itself. Please contact Melania for details email@example.com
– ESCA CancerSupport is recognised as a charitable association under Swiss Law
– 3 gift boxes of Tahi Manuka Honey from New Zealand. 100% Natural, and Biodiversity Positive. Sustainably produced by Tahi, a world-class sanctuary and ecological retreat. Value CHF85.00 – CHF145.00
– 4 prizes of DEMEE Bio Serum valued at CHF 139.00 ea. DEMEE is a social brand, cruelty-free, 100% Swiss made with patented active formula for Lashes and Brows that will enhance length and volume in 4 weeks.
TAHI Honey products and DEMEE Bio Serum are available by the local agent and promoter Must HAVE by Adele Go. MHbyAdele@gmail.com | T. +41 79 691 3353
O2 YOGA, Breath Life.
– 3 classes of yoga/meditation 7 days a week. Value CHF131.00 | www.o2yoga.ch | T. +41 76 369 1880
CERN Canoe and Kayaking Club
– 2 x 1 year memberships. Value 150.00 ea.
Trésors et saveurs
– 2 x Rum Liqueur Saffron. Produced in Switzerland and designed by Swiss Chef Olivier Martin. Divine alchemy orchestrated fragrances du Rhum Agricole, the coconut, lime and saffron Taliouine. Delicate and exquisite liquid gold! Value: CHF49.-
BTL-Beyond The Lens Printing and Publishing Co | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.federesque.ch
– 4 elegant hardback “coffee-table” books. Two books of Béjart Ballet Lausanne WORLD TOUR and two books of FEDERESQUE, a pictorial essay of Roger Federer
– Cookbook, the AIWC Traveling Gourmets recipe Collection. Value CHF30.00
Salle communale de Coppet, Place des Ormes, 1296 Coppet, Switzerland
Located on the edge of the lake, next to the port of small craft, the communal hall is the ideal place to host the Summer Rock for CancerSupport on 26 June
Plan your route with Google Maps