Our next session will take place in Spring 2024. Please email email@example.com to be notified of dates.
Facilitators: Raynelle Arcaini and Antonia Calame
For more information and to register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy for cancer patients (MBCT-ca) is an 8-week programme designed for those who have recently received or are presently receiving treatment for cancer. MBCT-ca explores the ways of responding differently to difficult situations rather than just reacting automatically, coping more effectively with the challenges of this illness.
• join information sessions
• participate is small and large group discussions
• practice meditation
• learn how to find your inner calm
• refocus on breathing and body awareness
• apply yoga techniques
• discover how to remain centered and balanced in the experiences of every day