Our volunteer coordinatorESCA CancerSupport
Our volunteers are here to:
- support clients and their loved ones through the challenges that a cancer diagnosis brings
- offer a welcoming drop-in centre to anyone needing a chat, cup of tea or information
- increase awareness by running information stands, giving talks and representing ESCA CS at various community events
- host the annual Paddle for CancerSupport Dragon Boat Festival on Lac de Joux
- participate in and help organise other fundraising events
“I am in awe of the camaraderie, the passionate willingness to help anytime anywhere, the belief in what we are able to achieve together…
all indications of a healthy organization. I am very grateful to be part of this family.”
See positions we are currently looking to fill HERE.
We are looking for these skills specifically, but if you just generally want to help/volunteer please reach out to us!