You’re invited to our Open House on Thursday 30 March 2023 at the Chateau de Grand-Saconnex.
We are opening our doors to our partners, supporters, neighbors, friends and anyone curious to get to know us! See the varied services and activities that we offer to support those affected by cancer in our community.
- Discover counselling services
- Chat with the Gardening Group
- Try an Art Therapy taster session
- Explore the park with our Walk’n Talk group
- Meet our experts, staff and volunteers
- Enjoy drinks and snacks while getting to know us
Open House Programme:
16:00 – Doors open
16:20- 17:55 – Support services demonstrations
17:55 – Speeches
18:15 – Apero
Full programme will be available closer to the date.
Please let us know if you will attend by completing the form below. By signing up this will also allow us to send you further details once the programme is confirmed. See you there!